Realme announced the flagship Realme GT Neo back in March with Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0. The smartphone is now receiving a massive size update that brings a bunch of fixes and optimizations. It can be identified by firmware version RMX3031_11_A.19.
It update optimizes touch experience, touch sensitivity during Peace Elite shoots, photo effect of the rear main camera and ultrawide camera in super night scene mode, color performance of rear & front camera, power consumption, system performance, and stability.
The update fixes the Wi-Fi hotspot turn-off issue, strongest NBA game sound stutter issue, noise issue in several games, duplication of Baidu map navigation voice, and fixes the problem that the wake-up words cannot be entered after voice wake-up.
Realme GT Neo users who have not received the update yet can manually check the status by heading to Settings >> System >> Software update >> Check for Updates.
Realme GT Neo RMX3031_11_A.19 update: Changelog
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Optimize the touch screen touch experience
- Fixed the issue that the WIFI hotspot of mobile phone is automatically closed in some scenarios
- Fixed the problem that the wake-up words cannot be entered after voice wake-up after the multi-user function is turned on
- Optimize the touch sensitivity at the moment when the Peace Elite shoots
- Fixed the issue of the strongest NBA game sound stuttering in some scenes
- Fixed the problem of the sound noise of the ball battle game in some scenes
- Fixed the noise problem of Hearthstone, the strongest NBA, and the fairy tale game
- Optimize the photo effect of the rear main camera and rear wide-angle camera in super night scene mode
- Optimize the color performance of the front and rear cameras in some scenes
- Optimize power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Fixed the problem of duplication of Baidu map navigation voice in some scenes