How To Root Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F On XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Via CF-ROOT Method
Full Step By step Guide to Root Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F On XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Update
We have posted an article on How to Install Stock XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Stock Firmware Update on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.If you have already Updated your S6 Edge SM-G925F to Official XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1..1 Lollipop Firmware and now want to root your device, don’t worry now you can root Galaxy S6 Edge with the latest update.
Just Follow simple and easy step by step the Guide to Root Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F On XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Via CF-ROOT Method
Safley Root Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F On XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
For Rooting Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Follow the Link below–>>
If you have Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge then check out Best Custom ROMs for S6 and S6 Edge link is given below:
This guide is only for Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F.So don’t Try on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to Root Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F On XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Via CF-ROOT Method
- Make sure that TWRP is installed on your phone as we have to flash the files through it.
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy S6 Edge by navigating to Setting > Developer Options.
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader
Download CF-Auto-Root Android 5.1.1 Package
How To Safely Root Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F On XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Via CF-ROOT Method
Step By Step Guide
- First of all, download the CF-Auto-Root package (CF-Auto-Root-zerolte-zeroltexx-smg925f.zip) and Odin3 v3.09 tool from the above-given links on your PC.
- Extract the downloaded CF-Auto-Root package on the PC to get a .tar.md5 file.
- Now Power OFF the Galaxy S6 in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Power the S6 Edge ON by pressing and holding Home + Power + Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Run Odin on the PC (as Administrator).
- SAs the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge LTE G925F device is currently in Download Mode, connect it to the computer and wait for a while until Odin detects it. If the drivers are installed correctly then the ID: COM box will turn green in Odin after you have connected the phone successfully.
- In Odin, click on the AP button and navigate to the firmware file that you’ve already extracted (F-Auto-Root-zerolte-zeroltexx-smg925f.tar.md5) and placed on the desktop of your PC.
- Ensure that you’ve checked Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options and the Re-Partition option must be unchecked.
- In Odin, click on the Start button to begin the installation process that may take a few minutes to completed.
- Once the flashing process is finished, the Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F will be automatically rebooted.
- Now Disconnect the device from the PC after the home screen appears.
Done! Your have successfully rooted Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F on XXU3COJ1 Android 5.1.1 official software update.
To verify the root status install Root Checker.
*If this method didn’t work you should check out this Xda method
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.