In this guide, you will learn How To Safely Root Samsung Galaxy S6 On Android Marshmallow 6.0 Using SuperSu v2.65.The process is very simple and easy, Just download the supersu Zip then you have to flash the SuperSu v2.65 Zip file via TWRP recovery to get root access.
Thanks to Chainfire’s auto boot patcher in SuperSu v2.65, it’s very simple and easy to get root on most Marshmallow firmware from most manufacturers.You can root almost all android 6.0 marshmallow devices (Stock Firmware) by just flashing the SuperSu v2.65 File.By Flashing This, you can easily Root Samsung Galaxy S6 On Android Marshmallow 6.0
Samsung has released official Android Marshmallow For samsung Galaxy s6 and s6 edge (UK).We have alreadyshared How to Download & Install Android Marshmallow Beta Zip On Galaxy S6 and s6 Edge.
This is only applicable for Samsung Galaxy S6 Model Number G920F running Android 6.0.Marshamllow Firmware built no. G920FXXU3ZOL6.You need to have TWRP recovery to flash the SuperSu file to get root access.Just follow the step by step guide to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 On Android Marshmallow
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S6 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This Guide is only For Galaxy S6 model number G920F, so don’t try on other models.
- Bootloader must be unlocked
- Make sure your device has more than 50% of juice
- Must have TWRP recovery Installed.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 On Android Marshmallow By Flashing SuperSu
- First Make Sure that you have Galaxy S6 running Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Model G920F)
- Now Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S6 F920 Running Marshmallow.Here is the Guide > Download & Install Galaxy S6 Marshmallow TWRP Recovery
- Now Install SuperSu v2.65 to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 On Android Marshmallow 6.0.Here is the Guide > Download & Flash SuperSU v2.65 Marshmallow Root package
- Done!!!Now your Galaxy S6 is rooted.
For confirmation, install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram