Now it’s a good news for All Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Users.Samsung released Android 6.0 Marshmallow beta update for Galaxy S6 and S6 edge in the UK earlier this week. Now Samsung has begun rolling out Marshmallow OTA zip beta For Galaxy S6 and S6 edge devices in the UK.
But Remember, the update is an OTA update.But thanks to the Devs over at xda, now we have Marshmallow OTA zip beta For Galaxy S6 and S6 edge model number G920F and G925F respectively.
Don’t worry if you want to Download and Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA zip beta For Galaxy S6 and S6 edge, we will be sharing step by step guide with direct download links.
Now there is a fully working Galaxy S7 Edge ROM available For both Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge (Port).Linked below↓
Now Official (final release) Android 6.0 Marshmallow Available For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.Guide ↓
- For Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F >Download & Install Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware on Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Android 6.0
- For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F >Download & Install Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware on Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F Android 6.0
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This ROM is only For Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge model number G920F and G925F respectively , so don’t try on other models.
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Your device must have a custom recovery (TWRP) to install the Update.zip
How to Flash / Install Marshmallow OTA zip beta For Galaxy S6 and S6 edge
How To Install & Flash Marshmallow OTA zip beta For Galaxy S6 and S6 edge
Step By step Guide
- Make Sure that you have TWRP On Your S6 or S6 Edge.
- Download the OTA zip file according to your device.
- Now connect your device to the PC via USB cable and transfer the .zip file (Internal memory)
- Now Boot your device into recovery mode
- From TWRP main menu take a nandroid backup
- Do a factory reset
- Now install the OTA update Zip file, you have downloaded
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your device
- Done!!!Now you should have the Marshmallow OTA zip beta For Galaxy S6 and S6 edge
You can Install / Flash the Stock OTA Firmware Update Via ADB and Fastboot and Via Stock recovery Too.Guides Given Below:
- How To Install OTA Firmware Updates Using ADB Fastboot Commands
- How to Install OTA Updates Zip File Via Stock Recovery
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.