Samsung has begun the rollout of the long awaited Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update for Galaxy A04e devices. The software version is A042FXXU1BWA9 and is currently available in the UAE, India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Nepal.
As it requires a considerable amount of data to download, users should make sure they have enough prior to attempting an upgrade. Upon installation, this update brings lock screen customisation options, fresh wallpapers, widget stacking capabilities, better multitasking performance, smoother animations and the newest security patch from January 2023.
If you’re a Galaxy A04e owner, you can check for the update by navigating to Settings > Software Upgrade > Download and Install. If there’s a new update available, you can easily install it on your device. If you’re in a hurry, you can also manually sideload the firmware by following the steps mentioned in the section below.
1. If the update is not yet available on your device, just wait a little longer 🕰
2. Alternatively, you can download the firmware manually by following our guide 📝
3. To do so, you will need to find the correct Samsung Galaxy stock firmware for your device 🔍
4. You can find the firmware on the official Samsung website or other reliable sources online 🌐. Else you can download the firmware manually by following our guide: Where and how to download Samsung Galaxy stock firmware
5. Once you have found the firmware, download it to your device 🤳
6. Follow the instructions provided here to install the firmware on your device 💻
7. After installation, you should be able to enjoy the latest update 🎉
In conclusion, the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update for the Galaxy A04e is a major upgrade that will bring new and improved features to the device. If you’re a Galaxy A04e owner, make sure to check for the update and upgrade your device to the latest software.