In the past few weeks, Samsung has been releasing highly awaited updates for the flagship and high-end Samsung Galaxy smartphones. The Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Ultra, and Galaxy S22+ users have bagged the One UI 5.0 Beta 4 software update and it has gone live for users in multiple regions. The animation issue has finally been solved as the new update has improved the animation’s effect.
After South Korea, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Series has bagged the One UI 5.0 Beta 3 update in the US and the UK and it comes with the build number ZVIH and ZVJ3 respectively. The Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Ultra, and Galaxy S21 Plus users will be able to install the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 Beta 3 if they’re eligible.
Changelog for the One UI 5.0 Beta 3 update for the Galaxy S21 lineup
- The update features major changes and improvements, allowing you to add/remove favorites and recent items in the gallery
- The sleep mode automatically running error has been fixed
- Once the sleep mode is on, the screen will no longer turn on after it has been turned off
- Home Gesture Vibration Feedback not working error has been fixed
- The frame brake error when you were entering the home from the widget is fixed
- The device crashing when entering the app folder is fixed
- Fixed the issue where the device was crashing after changing the wallpaper
- Many other improvements have been made
Steps to install the new One UI 5.0 Beta 3 Update for the Galaxy S21 lineup
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy S21 Series user in Hong Kong or the United States, you will receive the OTA update on your phone as long as you’ve joined the One UI 5 Beta Program. If you have not joined the Beta Program yet, there will be no point in joining this program now as the stable update is expected to come out soon.
If you want to check for the update manually, head over to Settings -> Software Update. It’ll show you the One UI 5.0 Beta 3 Update and you’ll need to tap on Download and Install button to get the new beta update.