How To Find Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
Xiaomi’s Mi A series is a collab between Google and Xiaomi. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite was launched in July 2018. As the name suggests, it is the smaller variant (in specs) of the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite comes equipped with a large 5.84 inches FHD+ screen. The display resolution is 1080×2280 pixels. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is powered by Snapdragon 625 coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
It houses a 4000 mAh battery. It sports a 12 MP front and a 5 MP back camera. The device runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and its an Android One device which means the device will get software support from Google. The device comes with a notch display whereas the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite has a simple display.
Steps To Find Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
Note: Images are from our OnePlus 6T post, but the process is the same for all most all android devices.
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Tap on it, and then scroll further down to see another sub-menu named ‘Phone Information‘
- Now Go To Status and Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device