So guys if you want to knowHow to Install stock firmware On LG G4 device then today you are at the right place. Today in this article we gonna show you How to Restore Stock firmware on Lg G4. The Process is quite simple and straightforward. All you have to do is follow each and every step very carefully. (How to Install stock firmware On LG G4)
However, somehow you bricked your device during any type of installation process, then at the right installing stock firmware can be proved very helpful. Because it restores our device to the stock firmware and also if you wished to unroot your device or want to relock your device’s bootloader to receive the OTA updates then restoring to stock firmware is the best option.
All the steps and download links which have provided below are only working for LG G4 device do not even try to allow these steps in any other device. We have provided the download link along with the installation process.
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Unbrick LG G4 With LG Flash Tool & Back To Stock
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- LG USB drivers should be installed on your PC link–>>LG Drivers
- This is Only For LG G4 Models (LG G4 H815, LG G4 T-Mobile H811, LG G4 US Cellular US991, LG G4 VS986)
→ Manually Unbrick LG G4 With LG Flash Tool & Flash Back To Stock
Download Latest LG USB Drivers On Your Windows or Mac
Download the stock Firmware .tot/.kdz file link below
Download the latest version check here for the latest (Download the Right Firmware according to your model Number)
Download the LG Flash tool (Download the 2014 version)
How to Install stock firmware On LG G4
Step By Step Guide
- Download and Install LG Flash tool on your PC (download section above)
- Download the Stock Firmware Of Lg G4 according to the model number
- Now Boot your device into the download mode, you can do by pressing and holding Volume down button while connecting it to PC using USB cable.
- Now Open Lg Flash tool on your PC (tapping LGFlashtool2014.exe)
- Once launched, Choose CDMA type from the menu
(Image Credit: http://thenhogiatot.com)
- Go to “Select Kdz file”, find and locate the downloaded firmware file. (Stock ROM)
- Then just select normal Flash and don’t do any other changes
- Click start to start the Flashing process.It will take some time so wait till the process is completed
- Once Flashing done, your device should be unbricked and you should have the stock ROM / Firmware on your device.
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂