Homework and assignments are integral parts of a student’s life. You simply cannot run away from them. However, what you can do is take help with your homework and do it in an easier way. This is where Course Hero comes in handy as it is one of the most popular sites when talking about homework help.
With the platform’s repository of real assignment questions from real, tangible courses from some of the top schools and colleges, the probability of you stumbling into the exact questions that you were searching for will be quite high. However, the only problem is that aside from the preview, the rest of the content in the documents is blurred and not that useful. In this article, you’ll get to know how you can overcome that blur portion and unblur Course Hero on your iOS and Android devices.
How to unblur Course Hero on your iOS and Android devices
You’ll be able to unblur Course Hero on your iOS and Android devices for free by making use of a tweaked app. Before getting the app, you’ll need to change certain settings on your device.
Unblur Course Hero on your iOS and Android devices
- On your iPhone, head over to the Settings and then tap the option for Battery
- Ensure that Low Power Mode has been turned off
- Go to the General settings
- Tap the Background App Refresh option
- You’ll see another “Background App Refresh” option in this menu and you should tap on it
- Ensure that the option “Wi-Fi and Mobile Data” has been selected and tap on it if it isn’t selected
If you’re using an Android device, do the same by going to your device settings and ensuring that the option for Battery Saver isn’t under the battery settings. If your device has the “Adaptive Battery” setting, ensure that it is turned off as well. If it doesn’t, you shouldn’t worry about it.
Once you have the iOS and Android settings in place, it’ll be time to get the app. Since this is a tweaked app, it isn’t available on the Play Store or App Store. Open the browser on your device and head over to the website “ojapp.vip”.
- OJ Apps should be opened in your browser and you should head over to the search bar
- Search for “Course Hero++” and you should tap the “Get” button
- Tap the rectangular box with the arrow coming out at the bottom of the screen after following the instructions on the screen
- Lastly, tap “Add to Home Screen”
- Give this app a suitable name and then tap the “Add” button option on the upper-right corner
The app appears on your Home screen. You should follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download. Once you’ve done that, you’ll see that the tweaked Course Hero app is the same as the Course Hero app, except that it’ll cost you $0.00. When you tap the purchase button, your premier membership will be unlocked for free and you’ll get to use all the benefits for free.