Unbrick Samsung Galaxy s7 and s7 Edge: Many of the users nowadays like to root, install the custom recovery on their Android device to get more out of the device. However, some of the ROMS, rooting processes are not secure enough. The insecure process may brick your device. Bricked device may be no longer able to boot properly. But luckily most of the bricked devices can be unbricked. So in this article, we will guide you how to unbrick Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge.
Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are the most trending and powerful smartphones. When we try to access the root on our device, sometimes we may end up having bricked device which no longer starts properly or gets stuck in boot screen or boot loop or it won’t turn on completely. This is the very common issue for every Android smartphone, but it can be fixed easily. Just you have to install the stock ROM via odin flash tool.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge Smartphones.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Unbrick Samsung Galaxy s7 and s7 Edge
- Download and Install Samsung Galaxy s7 / s7 Edge USB drivers on PC (From above Link).
- Download the Samsung Galaxy s7 / s7 Edge Stock Firmware from the link above and extract the folder on your desktop.
- Download ODIN flash tool to install the firmware on your phone. Extract the folder and install the ODIN tool.
- Now Turn off your Galaxy s7 / s7 Edge and Boot in download mode. (Hold down Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time)
- Once your Galaxy s7 / s7 Edge is in download mode. Connect your device to the PC with USB cable and run the ODIN tool from your desktop.
- If everything is right and drivers are working properly. You will see the blue box on the ODIN screen, if not reinstall the drivers again and reboot your PC.
- Now select the AP option from the ODIN screen and select the firmware file that you extracted
- Hit the Start button from the ODIN screen to start the flashing process.
- Once completed you will see the PASS message on the ODIN and Phone will reboot automatically. Now you can disconnect your phone.
IMPORTANT:. If your device stuck on the boot loop or in the Samsung Android Logo. Turn off the phone and reboot into recovery mode (Hold down Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time). Now from recovery menu select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and after that Wipe cache partition. Now reboot you phone.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.