How to Update LG G4 to Marshmallow Android 6.0 update with stock ROM 20A
Full Step by step easy guide to install / flash Stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM 20A On LG G4
Just few hours earlier LG Started rolling out the new marshmallow update for LG G4 and now we already have a recovery flashable zip of the firmware that’s 100% stock. Huge thanks to autoprime.Below we share [Download] LG G4 Marshmallow update (20A) Recovery flashable zip files.
If you want to manually Update LG G4 to Marshmallow Android 6.0 update with stock ROM 20A, then just follow the guide given below.
This is only for LG G4 H815 so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
Update LG G4 to Marshmallow Android 6.0 update with stock ROM 20A
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Update LG G4 to Marshmallow Android 6.0
Now Root is also available for LG G4 H815 On Marshmallow Update A20 (Link Below)
How to Safely Update LG G4 to Marshmallow Android 6.0 update with stock ROM 20A
Full Step by Step Guide
- Make sure that your LG G4 has a custom recovery installed on it Like TWRP Recovery.If you don’t have TWRP then follow these guides below:
- Download and transfer all files from the links above to your LG G4.
- Boot into TWRP recovery.
- Do a Factory reset + Wipe data & Dalvik cache.
- Flash/Install all the zip files you just transferred in Step 2 from recovery.
- Reboot phone from the recovery main menu