The Xiaomi 12T Pro received the November 2022 patch update. Xiaomi is among the first manufacturers to push out the November 2022 security patch updates to its smartphones.
In Europe, the November 2022 security update for the Xiaomi 12T Pro has been released. This version is based on MIUI 13. The update is being rolled out as an OTA update in a phased manner.
Xiaomi 12T Pro November 2022 Security Patch Update
In Europe, Xiaomi 12T Pro is getting the November 2022 security patch via an OTA. Downloading and installing the update will improve and secure your device. Update extends Android Security Patch to November 2022 and boosts system security. As a monthly patch, the changelog doesn’t reveal much, but your device will perform better. You can manually install the new update on your phone using the download links below.
- Xiaomi 12T Pro – V18.104.22.168.SLFEUXM | 12.0
- Xiaomi 12T Pro – Full ROM
- Android Security Patches have been updated to November 2022.
- Enhanced system security.
Steps to install the November 2022 update for Xiaomi 12T Pro
Users in Europe with a Xiaomi 12T Pro can now download the latest November 2022 security patch. Phased rollout means that at first, only a few users will be able to access the update, but eventually, everyone will.
Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you’ve not got the update yet, have a little patience, it will certainly arrive in the next few days. To manually check for the update, the users can follow these simple instructions –
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select ‘About Phone’ and click on the MIUI version
- After that, select ‘Check for Updates’
- If an update is available, download the update and install it
- Reboot once the installation is complete
Leave your feedback on this update in the comments below.