Xiaomi has started upgrading the Mi 10 Lite to the latest MIUI skin, MIUI 12.5 Enhanced. The update is currently available for the global variants of Mi 10 Lite. It comes with firmware version V18.104.22.168.RJSMIXM.
In addition to the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced features, the changelog mentions tons of fixes related to the lock screen, status bar, and notification shade. Xiaomi has introduced a couple of new features in the latest version of MIUI. It includes Liquid Storage, Focused Algorithm, and Atomized Memory. The update also brings the Android security patch level to October 2021.
The Focused Algorithm feature ensures system smoothness by dynamically allocating resources based on the specific scenes. The Atomized Memory is a new memory management feature that efficiently uses the RAM. MIUI 12.5 Enhanced also brings Liquid Storage, which is claimed to maintain the system responsive by the time. Have a detailed look at the new changes and fixes in the changelog given below.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2021. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- New: New fingerprint options
- Optimization: App vault memory usage when device is locked
- Fix: Screen flashed after locking when Super wallpapers were used
- Fix: Wallpapers flashed when Fingerprint unlock was used in some cases
- Fix: Display abnormalities occurred when Fingerprint unlock was used with games
- Fix: Issues with the fingerprint animation in several scenes
- Fix: Fingerprint and Face unlock were turned off after a SIM card was installed
- Fix: The screen flashed when Fingerprint unlock was used with Super wallpapers in some cases
- Fix: “Raise to wake” turned off unexpectedly in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications didn’t disappear on time when Fingerprint or Face unlock was used in some cases
- Fix: Screen flashed when Fingerprint unlock was used in some cases
- Fix: No items except for the status bar were shown on the screen after using Fingerprint unlock
- Fix: Issues with the Lock screen clock when third party themes and super wallpapers were used
- Fix: Memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
- Fix: A flashing black line appeared when Fingerprint unlock was used
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Algorithms for displaying incoming call notifications
- Optimization: Third party theme compatibility for Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Floating notifications overlapped when the transparent background was used
- Fix: Permission dialog elements overlapped after a notification was long pressed
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly after missed calls
- Fix: Issues with permissions after missed calls
- Fix: Floating notifications flashed when Second space was used
- Fix: The clock wasn’t always displayed correctly in the Notification shade
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notification badges didn’t always appear
- Fix: Backgrounds weren’t displayed correctly when notifications arrived and third party themes were used
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.