Finally rovo89, the original developer of Xposed has given an update on Xposed For Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo.He has mentioned that he has upgraded his main device too android 8.1 oreo and he has done 95% of work which means Xposed For Oreo may be available in few months.
Xposed framework v89 has been put out by the developers. For those who don’t know what is Xposed, it’s a tool that helps you modify your smartphone with some great features. It is popular among Rooted android users as it helps them to customize their smartphone with ease, users can enjoy features like Assistant enabler, Android N-ify, Kernel tweaker, Gravity box, etc. As the developers has now updated the Xposed framework to v89 it will be more healthier to use on your android smartphone.
Some users may root their devices just to get Xposed framework so that they can customize their device according to their needs. As stated by the Xposed Framework developer rovo89 this version will support android Nougat 7.1.1 and down, but framework for andorid 8.0 Oreo will be released soon as it is almost completed by him. The process to install Xposed Framework is also easy as it will need only TWRP and root access in your smartphone, we will guide you through this process.
Download Xposed v89 for Android
The following is for SDK 25 only. Meaning Android 7.1 Nougat.
For SDK21 is Android 5.0 (Lollipop), SDK22 is Android 5.1 (also Lollipop) and SDK23 is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), Nougat, SDK24 is Android 7.0 and SDK25 is Android 7.1.
You will also need:
Steps To Install Xposed Framework On Android Devices (Root Only)
The steps to install Xposed Framework are so easy you just have to download the suitable files from above downloading links and follow the steps from below:-
- Make sure your device is rooted with latest TWRP recovery installed. Read – How to unlock bootloader, flash TWRP, and root Android?
- Download latest Xposed v89 installer APK, Xposed zip, and uninstaller. Transfer all the files to phone’s internal storage.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery. To do so, turn off the device and then press and hold volume down and power keys. tap Install > Locate the Xposed Installer.zip file > Swipe screen to flash file.
- After flashing the file, restart your phone into the system.
- Now using a file manager, locate the copied Xposed Framework APK file and install it.
- Open the installed application from the App Drawer.
- You can now start installing any modules that you like. The most popular modules include GravityBox.