The Chinese brand ZTE Corporation has finally released a much-awaited software update for one of its flagship models. ZTE Axon 10 Pro Android 10 update is now live based on MiFavor 10 skin. The handset was launched in May 2019 with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. It has SDM855 chipset, up to 12GB RAM/256GB storage, triple rear cameras, under-display fingerprint sensor, 4000mAh battery, fast charging, and more.
As of now, the Android 10 update is only available in China and will soon roll-out to other regions in batches. Meanwhile, the ZTE Axon 10 Pro device users should check for the OTA updates on a regular basis. According to the official update changelog, the whole new MiFavor 10 UI and the Android 10 OS update itself has brought huge changes and improvements in the system.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro Android 10 Update: Changelog
Now, without wasting more time, let’s jump into the update changelog below:
New Visual Design
- A new visual design with motion gestures and elegant and flowing wallpapers and themes.
- A new generation system optimization engine Z-Booster 2.0, with AI algorithm support to achieve smooth payment inspection.
- Added SOS emergency help function.
- Added system-wide dark mode to reduce power consumption and protect users’ eyes.
- New full-screen small window reply option.
- Optimized built-in ringtone resources.
- Optimized split-screen windows. Now, supports three levels of adjustments.
Lock screen, Status bar, Notification bar
- Users can blindly press the fingerprint area to unlock while the next button on the black screen enters standby.
- Added one-finger direct function to quickly launch application functions through fingerprints.
- Added face recognition access to private space function, optimized off-screen display, and provided multiple clock backgrounds.
- Added group ringtone setting function.
- Optimized harassment blocking mechanism and increased blacklist MMS blocking.
- The power button can now activate voice assistant.
- New voice shortcut function. Automatically execute multiple functions.
- Optimized common functions of WeChat via voice assistant.
- Optimized Smart Screen Home.
- Added intent recognition after text recognition.
- Optimized text recognition mechanism for automatic recognition and word segmentation.
- Added document correction that automatically recognizes skewed documents, and manual stretching and fine-tuning.
- Added an automatic call rejection function.
- Optimized the control panel with “add shortcut” function entry and instant application entry.
- Improved the scene and classification with an increase in the exclusive entrance of WeChat and QQ applications.
- Improved the display rules of downloaded content.
- Updated Google security patch package to the latest to improve smartphone system security.
Keep visiting the blog for more details and info about Android 10 update or ZTE Axon 10 Pro updates.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page