A new AOSP ROM is now available for OnePlus 3/3T devices based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Developed by one of XDA members. The ROM is currently in testing alpha phase and provides a rather stock experience, unlike other ROMs which have been making rounds for the OnePlus 3/3T. In this guide, we’ll be sharing how you can Download and Install Exodus 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3/3T.
The Exodus ROM also comes with a built-in kernel to bring out the most of your OnePlus device and makes various battery and performance based optimizations offering an experience at par with the Stock OxygenOS Firmware. Currently, the ROM currently has a non-functional camera and hence cannot be considered as a daily driver. Users are requested to wait for another update or a patch until the developer fixes the issue.
Feature List In Exodus ROM For OnePlus 3/3T
Exodus, like to every custom ROM out there, comes with added features over stock firmware. The features provided enhance the aesthetics and performance. The full list is provided below:
- Support for Substratum Rootless
- Enforcing kernel for better security
- Snapdragon apps (Camera: Work In Progress)
- Status Bar Customization
- Power menu customization
- VoLTE support
- Performance Optimizations
- UI cleanup in favor of better battery life
- Vanilla Feel
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
- You should have an Unlocked Bootloader and a custom recovery installed on your OnePlus 3/3T.
Download and Install Exodus 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3/3T
Exodus OnePlus 3 | Download
GApps | Download(Official)
- Download EXODUS-7.1.2 ROM zip & 64-bit GApps for your device
- Move the downloaded files to the root of your internal storage
- Reboot to TWRP Recovery
- Flash the Exodus ROM zip
- Flash the Gapps without rebooting your device
- (Optional) Root your device using either SuperSU or TWRP
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik cache
- Reboot to System
Hope you found this article useful. If you have any queries, comment down below.