Android phones enables the users to perform various activities with ease. Android phones gives us access to almost everything through the various apps. However, there are few apps that are restricted to certain location or area. If there is some app with such restrictions that you would love using, this article is all about providing you the key to access such apps.
There might be numerous reasons for why one want to fake the GPS location. Few of them include booking cabs for your friends, for social media or to play GPS enabled games like Pokemon Go.
There are various application which needs your GPS location to work properly.Some time faking GPS location helps solving many app-related issues.So if you are interested in that please do follow this in-depth guide on How to spoof / Fake GPS location on Android 2017
How to Fake GPS location on Android In 2017
Follow the simple steps listed below to fake the GPS location in your phone and gain access to apps with location restrictions.
- The first and important step is to install a GPS location spoofing app. There are many apps available but for explanation purpose Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free is being used here. As the app is installed it recommends you to enable GPS and disable Wi-Fi for better results.
Few applications use Wi-Fi at times try to analyse precise location. Therefore it’s important to set the mode to either device mode or GPS mode in location options.
- Now you need to switch on the developer mode. To do so, select ‘About Phone’ from the ‘Settings’ and then tap on ‘Build number’ for seven times.
- As the phone gets into developer mode, go to the developer options where you have to select ‘mock location app’.
- Now it’s time to open the app that have been installed. As the app is opened a pop box displays asking to enable mock location and disable wifi location. As we already did that ignore it and select cancel.
- A map appears on the screen. Now choose your desired location by either selecting on the map or by entering the location name in search box. As the pin is marked on the desired location, select play button to turn on GPS location.
So as to confirm if the GPS location on your device has been changed, go to google maps and check your current location. If you have turn your fake location off, simply go to the app and select ‘Stop’.
Enjoy all the apps without have to face restrictions with regard to location by following the simple steps mentioned above.