Just like the HBO MAX, there is another American subscription-based video-on-demand service available named Hulu owned by Walt Disney. So, the newly launched HBO MAX also supports Hulu service but if you want to add HBO MAX to Hulu, here we’ve shared a simple and easy guide.
Talking about the HBO Max, it’s a newly launched American subscription-based video-on-demand streaming service from WarnerMedia Entertainment. It was launched in May 2020 and is reported to be working with HBO Go & HBO Now. HBO MAX is only available in the USA right now and the outside users can stream HBO MAX easily. However, some of the outsiders or abroad residents may get difficulty as HBO MAX only accepts bank credit cards (US only).
How to add HBO MAX to HULU (Simple and Easy)
It’s worth mentioning that you won’t see HBO directly in your Hulu app or service that easily. Therefore, you will have to download and install the HBO MAX app with your Hulu username and password in order to get access to all the Hulu contents. Most importantly, you won’t require to share your Hulu account login details.
Ensure that HBO MAX offers a $14.99/month subscription and the HBO add-on is available at a price of $4.99/month. The existing HBO add-on users those who’ve subscribed to Hulu before May 27, 2020, will get a free upgrade.
- Visit the Hulu website and log into your account.
- Next, click on Manage Add-ons.
- Under the Premium Add-ons section, click on the Add (+) icon.
- Choose HBO MAX Add-on in your subscription plan.
- Click on the Review Changes option.
- Once reviewed the changes in your account, click on the Submit button to add the HBO MAX add-on in the subscription pack.
- Now, create a new HBO MAX account from here using your existing Hulu account credentials.
- Click on Sign in -> select SIGN IN THROUGH TV OR MOBILE PROVIDER.
- Select Hulu and login with the Hulu credentials.
- Here you have to create a new HBO MAX account.
- Put your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ checkbox and click on Create Account.
- Make sure it will show you the Hulu provider for billing.
- Once done, click on Let’s Go.
You’re good to go. Finally, you can also use the mobile app and sign in using the same credentials. Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram