The third beta update for Android 13 QPR3 has finally become available for Pixel smartphone users who have opted into the beta program. Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3 is started rolling and it comes with the build number T3B3.230413.003. If you own a Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, or Pixel 6a with Verizon carrier, then the update will come with the build number T3B3.230413.003.A1.The update has also become available for devices running on Android 13 including Pixel 4a, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, Pixel 6a, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 7, and Pixel 7 Pro.
Changelog for the new update
The Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3 update is largely focused on bug fixes. According to the official release notes, this update has addressed many known issues such as –
- Fixes the issue that was causing Wi-Fi Calling to stop working
- Fixed the issue that was causing the system to be stuck on the home screen with no app icons or a blank black background
- Fixed the issue where the System UI was crashing when trying to access the wallpaper or style screen, both in the System Settings app or Long-Pressing from the Home Screen
- Fixed the issue causing the screen on certain devices to flash green when toggled if the device was in a high-temperature environment
- Fixed the issue where the device was rebooting when the work profile was switched on or off
- Fixed the issue where the camera was displaying a black screen if the user tried opening the camera by pressing the power button twice
How to join the Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3 program?
If your Google Pixel device is already running on a QPR build, you’ll be receiving the update over the air. In case you’re on the stable Android 13 update, then you’ll have to join the Android beta program for trying the new software. To do that, go to the Android Beta Program site and enroll in the beta program. Once you have enrolled, you’ll be able to update your device to the latest Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3 release.