Here we’ll be sharing the easy guide to enable BlueStacks 4 root access and install SuperSU 2.82 and SU Binary. To recall, BlueStacks is the ultimate Android simulator tool that runs on Microsoft Windows OS and macOS very easily & smoothly. This emulator offers Google Play Store and an Android device interface to install and use Android apps as well as to play Android games on the computer. Cool, isn’t it?
Whereas the latest stable BlueStacks 4 offers more stability and improved user experience than before. It also brings faster and seamless app or game loading time, better response time, multitasking, intuitive gaming controls, improved gameplay with graphics, and most importantly the ease of playing smaller device games on bigger screens like laptop or desktop screens.
Now, if you’re one of the advanced BlueStacks users or an Android user or a developer and want to dig out more functionalities or features by simply rooting the latest version of BlueStacks for more advanced options then you can install the SuperSU and its Binary files for admin access over the system files. So, let’s dig it out.
[How To] BlueStacks 4 Root and Install SuperSU 2.82 and SU Binary
Now, if in case, you ask that the need of rooting an Android emulator rather than rooting an Android device? Then the answer is quite simple and obvious. Rooting or modding your Android emulator on the PC won’t affect any system, non-rooted apps, banking apps, other bricking or boot looping issues, etc. But if you gonna root your Android device either via SuperSU or Magisk, it always comes with multiple issues or limitations in some cases and in some device models.
Whereas, most importantly, these days rooting an Android device becomes more critical than before for most of the non-techy Android users due to the locked bootloader and not so simple rooting procedure provided by the OEMs. Though some of the device manufacturers are quite friendly with the custom files and system-level customizations, the majority of Android device users always lacking behind.
- You’ll need a computer.
- Download the latest BlueStacks on your PC or Laptop.
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks Tweaker on the computer.
- SuperSU 2.82 APK file.
- Root Checker Pro APK file to check whether the emulator has been rooted properly or not.
BlueStacks 4 Rooting Guide:
- First, install the BlueStacks 4 emulator application on your PC.
- Log in to the Google account (Play Store) using your existing Google ID.
- Now, extract the downloaded BS Tweaker executable file on the PC and run it.
- Click on the Force Kill BS from the top right corner of the interface.
- Click on the Root tab > Check whether both the BlueStacks and ADB icons are showing in Red color or not from the top right corner of the interface.
- Now, click on the Unlock button under the Root for BlueStacks.
- Wait for the process to complete and then you can see the successful message which looks like [Date Time Unlock: True] at the bottom left corner of the interface.
- Next, click on the Main tab > Hit the Start BS button from the upper-right side.
- Your BlueStacks application will start again.
- From the BS Tweaker interface, go to the Root tab again.
- Now, both the BlueStacks and ADB icons will be shown in the Green color.
- Click on the Patch button and wait for a while to get the successful message again [Date Time Unlock: True] at the bottom left corner of the interface.
- Click on Install SuperSU > Once done, click on Update SU Binary.
- Congrats! Your BlueStacks 4 is now successfully rooted.
- Now, launch the BlueStacks emulator > Install the Root Checker app and verify the root access by clicking on the Verify Root option.
- As both the default SuperSU and SU Binary are outdated, simply install the latest 2.82 build from the emulator by choosing and installing the downloaded APK files.
- Once installed, launch the SuperSU app > Click on Continue and then select Normal.
- Finally, close the BlueStacks emulator > Launch the BS Tweaker > Click on the Main tab > Click on Start BS.
- You’re done.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.