Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy S10e and How to boot Samsung Galaxy S10e Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e was launched with Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. It is the most budget-friendly Samsung Flagship present in the market. The Samsung Galaxy S10e comes equipped with a 5.8 inches Super AMOLED display (FHD+ resolution). Now It has a punch hole display instead of a notch. The global variant is powered by Samsung‘s own Exynos 9820 (8 nm) octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55) CPU whereas the US and Chinese variants are powered by Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm). It also has 128/256 GB internal storage coupled with 6 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e sports a 12 MP + 16 MP Dual Primary Cameras camera setup on the rear and a 16 MP front camera. It now has a Fingerprint scanner which is placed under the display. It comes with Android 9.0 Pie. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery.
Steps To Boot Into Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Samsung Galaxy S10e Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.