Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Elephone S3 and How to boot Elephone S3 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Elephone S3 is a mid-range device from the company. The Elephone S3 comes equipped with a 5.2″ (13.21 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels). It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile operating system. The device is powered by Octa core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53 processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage with microSD support up to 128 GB.
It houses a 2100 mAh Li-Polymer Non-removable battery. The device sports a 13 MP rear camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor and a 5 MP Front facing camera. The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Elephone S3
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the UMI on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Elephone S3 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.