Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On OnePlus 7 Pro and How to boot OnePlus 7 Pro Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is one of the most hyped devices of 2019. It was launched alongside the regular OnePlus 7. The Oneplus 7 pro is one of the most talked devices of 2019. OnePlus 7 Pro is the successor to the previous flagship of OnePlus, OnePlus 6T. The OnePlus 7 Pro Edition was recently launched. It sports a 6.67-inches, 1440 x 3120 pixels, 90Hz, AMOLED display. The OnePlus 7 Edition has the most powerful CPU currently available in the market. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with 6/18/12 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 128 GB/ 256 GB of internal storage. It carries a triple rear camera set up on the rear which is the first time for a OnePlus device. It sports a 48MP+16 MP +8 MP triple rear camera set up and a 16-megapixel front camera. The OnePlus 7 comes with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. OnePlus has finally removed the headphone jack from its flagship device. It houses a 4000 mAh battery.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On OnePlus 7 Pro
- First, tap and hold on the Power Off button. Now, wait for the power off menu to appear on the screen.
- Keep holding the power off button after the menu appears
- After a few secs, the Safe Mode prompt will appear in the middle of the screen
- Just tap the OK
- The device will boot into safe mode.
Steps To Boot OnePlus 7 Pro Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.