Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Doogee BL5000 and How to boot Doogee BL5000 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The DOOGEE BL5000 4G Phablet comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and it will be updated to Android 8.0 Oreo officially. It comes equipped with a large 5.5 inch FHD 1920 X 1080 Screen. It is powered by an MTK6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz processor which is coupled with 4GB RAM.
It comes with 64GB onboard storage. It sports 13.0MP Dual Rear Cameras. It houses a 5050mAh Battery. These specs make it one of the best phones in this price range
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Doogee BL5000
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the UMI on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Doogee BL5000 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page