Android Oreo Beta 3 For Essential Phone PH-1 (OPM1.170911.254) Is Now Available For Download and Install: The Essential PH- 1 is the new launch from LG which is completely premium in its look. With all the latest features and configurations the Essential PH1 will surely be a good competition for other devices available on the market. But the one thing which missed in the device is the latest Android 8.0 Oreo. But finally, the manufacturer has come up with the much need Oreo update for Essential PH1.
The currently rolling out update for Essential PH1 is a beta version of the Android Oreo. The Android Oreo beta 3 for Essential PH1 comes with a build number OPM1.170911.254. We can expect bugs in the update as it is a beta version and not a fully stable one. But the update does come with all the major features available with the Android 8.0 Oreo. In addition, the project treble support and the latest January security patch from Android, which will protect the device from meltdown and spectre attack is also added.
The update is currently rolling out as an Over the Air or OTA update. Users also have an option to download and install it manually. In this article, we will provide you with the update file and instructions to install it on Essential PH1. Please read through to find out more.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for Essential PH1 users.
- Make sure that you have latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Steps To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta 3 On Essential Phone PH-1 (OPM1.170911.254)
- Download and install ADB and fastboot on your computer (Check Pre-Requirement section above)
- Move the downloaded update file into the ADB folder
- Boot your Essential PH-1 into recovery mode
- Select Install from ADB Sideload
- Connect your phone and computer
- Open the ADB folder and click shift+right click and open command here
- Enter the adb devices command to check your connection
- If the connection is ok, enter the adb sideload file_name.zip to flash the update
- Reboot the device when process is completed
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please leave a comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.