It is very important for OEMs and carriers to release the latest security patch for BlueBorne attack vector. Already many started receiving security patch for BlueBorne attack vector and now AT&T LG V10 is added to the list. AT&T LG V10 started receiving BlueBorne security patch. LG V10 update weighs 48.3 MB, with the version number H90022b. This update also brings latest October security patch to LG V10. The last update for LG V10 was in March, so now this update includes all the security patches from April to October 2017.
BlueBorne is the dangerous attack vector which spreads through Bluetooth. while there is no pairing is required to the attacker to gain the access to your device. If the BlueBorne patch is not applied in your device, the attacker can easily access your device even if the Bluetooth is on.
This update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air).Those who didn’t wait for OTA they can also try manually pulling the firmware by going to the Settings –> About Device –> Check for Updates and download it manually. If you want to wait for OTA, then it may take few days to reach all corners for the world or you can download and Install AT&T LG V10 H90022b October 2017 OTA Update manually
How To Update AT&T LG V10 To H90022b October 2017 OTA:
- Go to Settings on AT&T LG V10.
- Now in General –> About phone.
- Now click on Update Center.
- Tap on System update.
- Tap on Check for an update.
- If you see an update, follow the on-screen instructions to update the device.
Steps to Manually Download/Install T&T LG V10 H90022b October 2017 OTA Update
- This Update is only for AT&T LG V10 device.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download AT&T LG V10 H90022b October 2017 OTA – Coming Soon
Hope you found this article. Share your feedback on latest update in the comment section below.
Image Crdit: Cnet