Download and install Galaxy S8 ROM Port on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge: In the recent past, we have come across posts showing you how to install Galaxy S8 ROM ports on Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and Galaxy Note 5. Now, we have come up with a guide for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. This ROM port was developed by AlexisXDA, a senior member and developer of XDA and is called Noble Experience 4.0. This ROM port is based on the official Galaxy S8 firmware along with the latest March security Patch.
This new ROM brings you the latest and more streamlined user interface from Galaxy S8 to other flagships. These features include the latest Samsung TouchWiz, wallpaper and loads of changes and upgrades. It also includes the feature of using dual speaker surround sound mod and different font packages. The ROM also comes packed in a flashable AROMA installer which allows the user to choose the features they want.
The process is fairly simple and easy to complete. All you need to do is fulfil few pre-requisites, complete some downloads and then follow this step-by-step guide.
- You must have a backup of all your data.
- You must have TWRP custom recovery installed.
- Battery percentage should be more than 50%.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How To Install Galaxy S8 ROM Port on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Download the file mentioned above and transfer it to your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge.
- Now, power off your device and boot it into recovery mode by long pressing “Power + Volume Up + Home” buttons at the same time.
- If you haven’t already taken a backup, it is recommended that you select Backup and then take a complete Nandroid backup of every partition to make sure that everything goes back to normal.
- Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe and then wipe everything except internal and external storage.
- Now, install the ROM by selecting Install from TWRP menu and then browsing to the downloaded zip file.
- Select the ROM and swipe right to flash it.
- Now, you will be taken to the AROMA installer where you need to choose the options and features you want to install or remove.
- Just tap on reboot when your installation is complete. Once it reboots, your device will have Galaxy S8 ROM Port installed.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.