Guide: Download and Install Redmi Note 4 MIUI 8.1 Update (Qualcomm).While most of the Xiaomi users are waiting for the latest Android 7.0 Nougat based MIUI 8 update to hit the markets but the company has silently launched the stable version of MIUI 8.1 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow for its Redmi Note 4 users. However, it is worth mentioning that this update is only for the Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm variants.
Just like most of its releases, Xiaomi broke out the news on their official MIUI forum. This update will bring along several improvements in the form of optimizations like the improved auto-brightness mode. Last month, Xiaomi also rolled out the MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for handful of devices which included Mi 4i, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi 4, Mi 3, Redmi 1S, Redmi Note and Mi Note 4G.
The MIUI 8.2 update had some additions along with all the fixed bugs and performance improvements. Few of the new features included a brand new layout for the quick toggles in the notifications shade, inclusion of Home screen settings options in the Settings menu and new automation tasks. There was also an addition amazing feature which makes the device perform an antivirus scan on all types of apps that are installed from any source other than Google Play Store.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Qualcomm variant)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download Redmi Note 4 MIUI 8.1 Update
Zip File (OTA Zip File)
.tgz File (Fastboot Files)
Step By Step Guide to Install Redmi Note 4 MIUI 8.1 Update (Qualcomm)
- Download the latest update for your Xiaomi Note 4.
- Now follow this simple guide to install the latest MIUI 8.1 update on your Redmi Note 4 How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices
If you have trouble unlocking the bootloader, just follow this step by step guide ->Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂