Here we will be sharing a direct link to Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool (Latest Mi Flash Unlock Tool V2.2.406.5). It is a utility tool to Unlock the bootloader of new generation Xiaomi devices like Xiaomi Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro (Android 8.1 Oreo)Redmi Note 6 Pro, Note 5 Pro, Mi Note Pro, Mi 5 and other upcoming Xiaomi devices.
The new generation Xiaomi devices come with a locked bootloader that means you have to unlock the bootloader of the device first to make some changes in your system or install any custom recovery / ROM / Kernel.T hanks to Mi Flash Unlock Tool, now you can easily Unlock Bootloader From Xiaomi Devices.
Mi Flash Unlock Tool is a one-click tool which will help you to unlock the bootloader of new generation Xiaomi devices. Don’t worry we will be sharing a direct link to download the latest Mi Flash Unlock Tool. We are also sharing full step by step guide to Unlock the Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices using Mi Flash Unlock Tool
rootmygalaxy.net should not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi Device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
How To Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 3, Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro, Mi5 and Other Xiaomi devices using Mi Flash Unlock Tool
- If you don’t have a Mi account then create one.(Create with your phone number)
- Download the Mi Flash Unlock Tool application and extract the folder on your desktop.
- Next, run the MiFlashUnlock.exe file on your desktop
- Now ogin with your MI account user ID and password. (You just have created step -1)
- After that, the validation process will automatically start on your phone and you will get a pop up that “You don’t have the permission to Unlock the device”
- Click on the “Go” button or use Go to this link to get the unlocking permission.
- From here click on the Unlock button and log in with your MI account details. (Provide the reason of unlocking)
- Now wait for your application to be approved, you will receive the OTP password on your phone number once it is approved.
- Use that OTP number on the Unlocking screen. (it may take up to 20 days to receive the SMS)
- Open the Mi FLasht tool application on your desktop and, this time, you should have the permission to unlock the phone
- Done!!! Now you can easily unlock any Xiaomi phone using Mi Flash Unlock Tool.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.