Download/Install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware (7.12.29) for Xiaomi Mi A1: One more Xiaomi device started getting a fully stable Android 8.0 Oreo firmware (7.12.29). This time the Xiaomi Mi A1 is getting the stable update. The update is coming after the beta program started for Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo update. The stable version is coming after the successful testing by many beta testers and clearing all the bugs and flaws related to the update.
The Android Oreo update for Xiaomi Mi A1 is coming out with a build N2G47H.7.12.29. The update is rolling out as an Over the air or OTA update. The update havent started to reach users in a wide scale but is expecting to arrive for all soon. You can at anytime check for the official OTA update notification by going in to settings > About phone > software updates.
If you cant wait until the official OTA arrive for you, you can also choose to manually install the update. The Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware (7.12.29) is available for download. In this guide we will walkyou through the steps to download and install the update on your Xiaomi Mi A1. Please readthrough to find out how can download and install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware (7.12.29) for Xiaomi Mi A1
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi A1 users.
- Make sure that you have latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware (7.12.29) for Xiaomi Mi A1
Steps to Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware (7.12.29) On Xiaomi Mi A1
There are two different methods that can be used to manually install the update on your Xiaomi device. Both the methods are listed below.
- Save the downloaded file into your Phone internal storage
- Open the updater app
- Tap on the menu icon, which will three dots at the top right corner
- Select “choose update package”
- Select the downloaded file
- wait for your device to Reboot
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC
- Boot your device in to fastboot mode by pressing and holding power button and volume down button
- Connect your device to PC
- Noe extract the ROM file in to a location on your PC
- Copy the path to the extracted file and paste in on the Mi flash tool
- Click on the refresh button for the Mi flash tool to recognize your device
- Click on flash button
- Reboot your device when the process is completed
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below