Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106BDSS0ARC1 / J106BDXS0ARC1 March 2018 Security Update (Patch OTA): Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime has received the latest security update which is Google’s latest march 2018 security patch.Samsung has also rolled out March Security Patch OTA Updates for the latest Galaxy devices like Galaxy A8 2018 and Flagships like S8 and S8 Plus.
This new software update has been made available and the users are receiving it via OTA. For receiving this update, all that you need to do is turn on the Wi-Fi network on your device -> Go to the Phone settings -> Then go to the “About” option in the settings menu -> Press the “Software Update” option and check if the OTA update is available or not.
The update brings loads of bug fixes and system improvements. The J106BDSS0ARC1 / J106BDXS0ARC1 March security patch OTA Update is a small update but if you want to download the full firmware then it will be a large file so you need a working internet connection to download the update.
If you are a Galaxy J1 Mini Prime user who has not yet received the official OTA update and are willing to download it manually, then this post will be really beneficial to you. In this post, we will give you the details on how you can easily download and install Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106BDSS0ARC1 / J106BDXS0ARC1 March 2018 Security Update
- Have a backup of all your important data.
- Have more than 50% battery backup on your device.
- You must have the USB Drivers installed on your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your device.
- You must have Odin installed on your PC.
Download Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106BDSS0ARC1 / J106BDXS0ARC1 March 2018 Security Update (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
How To Install Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106BDSS0ARC1 / J106BDXS0ARC1 March 2018 Security Update (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume up + power + home button.Once you are in bootloader, select recovery to enter recovery mode, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.