In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download Huawei P8 B371 Marshmallow Update. Huawei turned many heads last year with their partnership for the best and the last ever Nexus device to exist – the Nexus 6P. Since then, Huawei has made a name for themselves in the budget as well as the premium market of smartphones as well. The Huawei P8 is a great example of their recent success.
The Huawei P8 was released with Android Lollipop out of the box, and has since been provided many little software updates to eliminate bugs and add some new features, and this proves that the company is keen to provide quality assurance even after an year has passed with the device being released.
This is an official update, meaning you won’t need to worry about any void warranty stickers. If you would like to learn how to Download Huawei P8 B371 Marshmallow Update, then look no further.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei P8 B371
- Huawei P8 B371 update for Asia GRA-UL00 (GRA-UL00C636B371) – Download
- Huawei P8 B371 update for Asia GRA-UL10 (GRA-UL10C636B371) – Download
- Huawei P8 B371 update for latin America GRA-L09 (GRA-L09C605B371) – Download
- Huawei P8 B371 update for latin America GRA-UL00 (GRA-UL00C605B371) – Download
Download Huawei P8 B371 Marshmallow Update
- Download the firmware file according to your device model number, and extract it.
- Create a new folder named ‘dload‘ in the root storage of your smartphone, and move the update.app file over there.
- Navigate to Settings > Update, and select Local Update.
- If you’ve downloaded the correct file, then you will be able to install the update. The process will take a lot of time, so be patient.
- Once done, reboot your device for maximum performance.
- Now, delete the first file, and repeat the safe procedure with the second file as well.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.