In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update.The firmware build number is V220.127.116.11.Download the OTA Update Firmware file from the download section and then follow the steps to manually Update ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser to Marshmallow 6.0.1 using Fastboot commands
Asus has started rolling out Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 OTA Update for Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL and the Zenfone Max ZC550KL.We have the ota update file.You can download the OTA update file from the download section.After downloading the OTA Firmware, you can simply flash it using ADB & Fastboot commands.Now follow the guide to Download & Install Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
If your device’s bootloader is locked then you can manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update, but if your device’s bootloader is unlocked then you have to flash the Android Marshmallow Update file using Fastboot commands
Note:Make sure your Zenfone 2 laser runs the firmware build version Android 5.1.1 Lollipop version 18.104.22.168 or later
Now Official CyanogenMod 13 available for Zenfone 2.Guide linked below↓
→ Full Step By Step Guide to SafelInstall Official Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Zenfone 2 laser while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to Install Official Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
Before you begin the flashing process, first download Asus USB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your smartphone, go to settings >>developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go to about phoneunder settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build numberup to 7 times to make developers option visible.
Beta Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for ZenFone 2 (ZE500KL)
Required Base Lollipop firmware for Zenfone 2 (ZE500KL)
→ Download | File: UL-ASUS_Z00E-WW-22.214.171.124-user.zip
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL OFFICIAL Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
Step By Step Guide
- First of all setup ADB & fast boot On Your Computer.Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows Or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Then download the OTA file from the download section.
- Connect your device to Computer and Trust the connection by checking “Always allow from this computer”
- Put the downloaded OTA Firmware file inside the Fastboot folder
- Now open the command window from the ADB & Fastboot folder.hold the shift key on the keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a cmd window
- Then boot your device into bootloader mode by issuing the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now issue the following command to check ADB Connection
- Then run the following command to Install the OTA Update Firmware file
adb sideload WW_ZE500KL_V126.96.36.199_20160417.zip
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your device by running below command
- Done!!! You have successfully Installed Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Beta Update
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section