B137 Nougat on Huawei P10: Huawei started rolling out the B137 Nougat for Huawei P10. The Official B137 Nougat Update for Huawei P10 is now available for download.
The update is an Official B137 Nougat which rolls out in phase wise manner.You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not.To check Go to Settings –> About Phone Section –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the B137 Nougat OTA file for Huawei P10 with that you can Update Huawei P10 to Nougat Manually. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Nougat update for Huawei P10. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Huawei P10 to B137 Nougat manually.
Below we are going to share a detailed guide to Install official B137 Nougat On Huawei P10 which will help you to Update your Huawei P10 to B137 Nougat Manually. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users already getting B137 Nougat update for Huawei P10. If you can’t wait for the official OTA, you can Update Huawei P10 to B137 Nougat manually.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei P10.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1473/g104/v86302/f2/full/update.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]update.zip[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1473/g104/v83980/f2/full/VTR-L29_hw_ru/update_full_VTR-L29_hw_ru.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]update_all_hw.zip[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1473/g104/v86302/f2/full/public/update_data_full_public.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]update_data_public.zip[/su_button]
Steps to Install Install B137 Nougat on Huawei P10
- Download Full B381 for Huawei P9 Lite.
- Extract zip file
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from in your dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Choose Software upgrade and start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- wait until installation process completes.
- Now download update_data_full_hw_eu.zip for Huawei P9 Lite.
- Extract the zip file.
- Copy all files including update.app file in the dload folder.
- Open your phone dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
Hope you found this article. Share your feedback on Android Nougat update in the comment section below.