Huawei released another Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 B371. This update is packed with all Android 6.0 Marshmallow features, it is based on latest EMUI 4.0.1 OS. Many of the Huawei devices already got Android 7.0 Nougat but Huawei p8 is still in Android 6.0 Marshmallow. In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install B371 Marshmallow on Huawei P8.
The update is an Official Marshmallow which rolls out in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Marshmallow OTA file for Huawei P8 B371. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Android 6.0 marshmallow update for Huawei P8 B371. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update B371 Marshmallow on Huawei P8.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei P8
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G985/g104/v74745/f1/full/update.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Marshmallow B371 ROM for Huawei P8 – GRA-UL00[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G985/g104/v74745/f1/full/update.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Marshmallow B371 ROM for Huawei P8 – GRA-UL10[/su_button]
Steps to Install B371 Marshmallow on Huawei P8
- Download the Full ROM of Marshmallow firmware from above links
- Extract the downloaded file
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Switch off your device.
- Press“Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Buttons” together. The update process will automatically start.
- wait until installation process completes.
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on Android Marshmallow.:)