In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7 Android 6.0.1.You just have to download the CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM from the given link and then flash it via TWRp Recovery.Step by step guide to Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7 is given below.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 is going to get the Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update later this year.But for now, there is a great news for all the Galaxy J7 users.There is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM available for the Samsung Galaxy J7 model number J700F/H/M.So if you own a Galaxy J7 2015, then you can flash the CM13 ROM via custom recovery to get latest Marshmallow on your Samsung device.
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””] [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Official Update: Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J7 [/symple_box]
It is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by messi2050, Senior Member In Xda.The ROM is functional but there are few bugs present as of now as it is in its alpha stage.But we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7
This CyanogenMod 13 ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get smarter app management with advanced permissions control, Now On Tap, Adoptable Storage and the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7 (Unofficial)
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J7 2015, model no. J700F/H/M. So don’t try on other Models
- How to Safely Root & Install TWRP On Samsung Galaxy J7
- How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700F)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy J7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7 (Unofficial)
CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy J7 J700F/H/M→ Download Link | Development Page
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7 (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7
- First download both Un-Official CM13 For Galaxy J7 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Then Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Next, Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy J7
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
2 thoughts on “Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Samsung Galaxy J7”
Does this break anything?
Looking for Cyanogenmod 13 on J710FN J7 2016…