Guide: How to Download & Flash / Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700H.This step by step tutorial will guide you to manually Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Marshmallow 6.0.1.
Samsung Galaxy J7 J700H has started getting the latest Official Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 OTA Update.Previously, Samsung has updated Galaxy J5 J500F to official Marshmallow 6.0.1.The update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the marshmallow update from the setting app.The OTA Update is currently available only in Russia region and expected to available for other regions pretty soon.
The update is available via OTA (Over-the-Air).The OTA Firmware file is around 1.04GB in size.It is currently available only for Russian users having the model number SM-J700H.But it will be available in other regions very soon.But the good news is that thanks to Sammobile, now we got the OTA Update file (.tar).You can download the OTA Update file from the download section and Update Samsung Galaxy J7 to Marshmallow Manually by flashing the Firmware file using Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are sharing step by step guide to Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J&00H
The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Update For Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J500H includes loads of extra features, security and stability updates.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
→ Full Step By Step Guide to Manually Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy J7
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Galaxy j7 having model number J700H
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy J7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer (Imporatnt)
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy J7 smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update
Download Odin3 v3.10
Download and install the Odin on your PC
HOW TO MANUALLY INSTALL OFFICIAL MARSHMALLOW 6.0.1 ON SAMSUNG GALAXY J7
Step By step Guide
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks..:)