Here we will be sharing step by step guide on How to safely Download & Install CM13 ROM On Galaxy Note 2 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.It is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 available for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 model number N7100.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is a 4-year-old device that clearly means Samsung is not going to provide official updates for the device.So Galaxy Note 2 users have to rely on Custom ROMs to get the latest firmware running on their device.So if you own a Galaxy Note 2 N7100 and want to try the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, then there is a very good news for you.There is an unofficial but functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 ROM available for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 developed and posted by XDA recognized contributor Trafalgar Square
It is a homemade ROM and currently in beta stage, so there may few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Galaxy Note 2 N1000.It is a very simple and easy process.
As I mentioned before, it is an unofficial ROM.This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Galaxy Note 2 N7100
If you want to Install a Fast and stable ROM then try Resurrection Remix ROM For Note 2 N7100 then follow this guide ↓
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy Note 2 N7100, So do check your model number before trying
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Galaxy Note 2 N7100
How To Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Galaxy Note 2 N7100
- First thing to do, Download Both Un-Official CM13 For Galaxy Note and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy Note 2 N7100
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
→ Source pages are listed in the download section as development page
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.