In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Download & Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Samsung Galaxy E5 E500H Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial ).We will be sharing direct links to download unofficial CyanogenMod 13 (working) for Samsung Galaxy E5.So that you can easily download the ROM & flash the CM 13 ROM Via custom recovery to get android marshmallow 6.0.1 On your Galaxy E5.
Samsung E5 is a mid-range Samsung device.It is not confirmed whether Samsung Galaxy E5 is going to get official Android Marshmallow update or not.But we guess it won’t.But don’t worry galaxy E5 users, you can still use marshmallow on your device by installing / flashing any third party Marshmallow 6.0 Custom ROM like CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13
If you own a Galaxy E5 then there is a very good news for you guys, there is an unofficial working CyanogenMod 13 ROM a.k.a CM13 ROM available For Samsung Galaxy E5.This Unofficial CM 13 ROM is posted On Xda by jackeagle, Recognized Developer.The ROM is functional and there will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.Remember, this is the first release of this unofficial CM 13 ROM for Xperia ZR so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Samsung Galaxy E5
As I mentioned before, it is an unofficial ROM.This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Samsung Galaxy E5
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy E5 Model number E500H
→ If you want a ver stable ROM For Galaxy E5 then try CM 12.1.Guide > [Download] CM12.1 ROM for Galaxy E5 (E500H)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy E5 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have updated to stock 5.1.1 (important)
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Samsung Galaxy E5
How To Flash / Install CM13 ROM On Samsung Galaxy E5 E500H Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 ROM On Samsung Galaxy E5
- First thing to do, Download Both Un-Official CM13 For Galaxy E5 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Galaxy E5 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy E5
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On Samsung Galaxy E500 E500H –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
→ Source pages are listed in the download section as development page
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.