There is a good news for Samsung Galaxy E5 users.Now there is unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 a.k.a CM12.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy E5(E500H) available.That means galaxy E5 users now can easily download the ROM and Flash / Install via TWRP or another custom recovery.Don’t worry guys I will provide full guide on how to download and Flash / Install CM12.1 ROM for Galaxy E5 (E500H) below
The ROM is not an official ROM, but it is based On CM12.1 source code provided by Team CM.It is an Android 5.1.1 lollipop ROM.It is developed by XDA dev jackeagle.
Remember this is the first release of the ROM so there will be bugs present but we are sure in future update everything will be fixed by the developer.The ROM is functional and you can use this as your daily driver.
Now there is a CyanogenMod 13 ROM available For Galaxy E5 E500H.Link is given below↓
Below we share full guide on How to download & Install CM12.1 ROM for Galaxy E5 (E500H)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Download CM12.1 ROM for Galaxy E5 (E500H)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy E5 (E500H) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have updated to stock 5.1.1
- Latest TWRP Recovery should be installed on your device (Important)
└Always download the latest built
Download 5.1.1 GAPPS
Download CM12.1 ROM for Galaxy E5 (E500H)
Step By Step Installation Guide
- First Check the Pre-requirement section
- Download the ROM and Gapps pack from the download section
- Now transfer the zip files to your Internal memory of your device
- Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
- Take a nandroid backup (So you can restore if anything goes wrong)
- Then Wipe data / Factory Reset
- Then flash CM12.1 ROM and Gapps from recovery menu –>> Install
- Reboot your device.
- That’s it now your Galaxy E5 (E500H) will be running on CM12.1 ROM
×The First fresh reboot may take up to 10-15min so don’t panic