Huawei released Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Honor 6X. This update is packed with all Android 6.0 Marshmallow features; it is based on latest EMUI 4.1 OS. This updated included with Fixed incorrect screen of unsaved call numbers with Persian/Arabic as system language and Android security patch level of January 1. In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install Honor 6X B131 Marshmallow Firmware.
The update is an Official Marshmallow update which rolls out in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Marshmallow OTA file for Honor 6X. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Android 6.0 marshmallow update for Honor 6X. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Honor 6X to Android 6.0 Marshmallow manually.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Honor 6X
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1277/g104/v75593/f1/full/update.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Marshmallow ROM for Huawei 6X[/su_button]
Steps to Install Honor 6X B131 Marshmallow Update
- Download the ROM of Marshmallow firmware from above links
- Extract the downloaded file
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Switch off your device.
- Press“Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Buttons” together. The update process will automatically start.
- wait until installation process completes.
Hope you found this article. Share your feedback on Marshmallow update in the comment section below.