Huawei released Android Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9 [L09/L29]. This update is packed with all Android Nougat features; it is based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS. This updated included with several bug fixes and new x10 zoom option in the camera and Android security patch level of January 1. In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install Huawei Mate 9 B156 Nougat Firmware.
The update is an Official Nougat update which rolls out in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Nougat OTA file for Huawei Mate 9. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Android Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Huawei Mate 9 to Android Nougat manually.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei Mate 9.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1366/g104/v75969/f2/full/update.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Nougat ROM for Huawei Mate 9 – L09[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1366/g104/v75974/f2/full/update.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Nougat ROM for Huawei Mate 9 – L29[/su_button]
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 9 B156 Nougat Update
- Download the ROM of Nougat firmware from above links
- Extract the downloaded file
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Switch off your device.
- Press“Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Buttons” together. The update process will automatically start.
- wait until installation process completes.
Hope you found this article. Share your feedback on Android Nougat update in the comment section below.