Download and Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 3s/Prime: Xiaomi finally started rolling out MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for Redmi 3s/Prime. This update is packed with new features and bug fixes. As xiaomi always working hard to bring the latest features and better user experience to all its users. MIUI 184.108.40.206 update is based on Android Nougat which is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). If you are an owner of this device, then you are at the right place. Just follow the simple Step by Step guide below to Update Redmi 3s/Prime to MIUI 220.127.116.11.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 update was already rolled out, and users started receiving the update via OTA (Over-the-Air). You can wait for the OTA pop-up, or you can update Redmi 3s/Prime to MIUI 22.214.171.124 manually. To check for the update, go to Settings –> J About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you still do not receive any update notification, Don’t worry, You can manually Download and Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 3s/Prime.
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
- Fix – Duplicate contacts appeared after multiple imports from SIM card (04-11)
- Fix – Photos appeared in albums with a delay (04-11)
- Fix – Couldn’t add Exchange accounts (04-11)