Here in this guide, you will learn How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S.It is a simple and easy guide.Just follow the given steps to get root access on your Xiaomi Redmi 3S
Remdi 3s is the latest device from Xiaomi and it’s a mid-range device from the Chinese manufacturer.If you have the device or you are going to get one then there is another great news for you.Now there is an unofficial TWRP is available for the device that means now the device can be rooted.
If you want to root any android, first you have to unlock the bootloader of that device.After that you have to Install a custom recovery (e.g TWRP), then you can flash the SuperSu root Zip file via TWRP recovery to get your device rooted.
Follow the given steps carefully to Flash/Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S.[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 6.8.4 for All Xiaomi Devices [/symple_box]
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
- Setup ADB & fastboot On Your Computer (Windows) / How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux (Mac & Linux)
- First download Mi USB drivers on your computer,
- Then enable USB debugging.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 3s using Mi Flash Unlock too.Follow this guide > Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi Device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download TWRP Recovery for Redmi 3S
Download SuperSu (Download v2.67)
HOW TO Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Make sure that you have read the pre-requirements section and done all the required things
- Now download theTWRP bat file from the download section and put it inside the ADB folder
- Boot your device into fastboot mode (Turn off your phone and Hold Volume Down + Power button)
- Connect your device to the PC using USB cable
- Now open the TWRP Redmi 3s Folder which you unzipped in Step 1 and run “twrp-installer.bat” and hit enter, it will start TWRP flashing process.
- Once TWRP is installed reboot your phone
- Now download the SuperSu from the download section and transfer it to the internal memory of the device
- Now again Boot your device into recovery and flash the SuperSu root file.Guide How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Once process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!! your device should be rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.