Good news for all OnePlus 3 users, OnePlus has released Open Beta 11 for OnePlus 3 users. Recently OnePlus has rolled out Stable OxegenOS 4.0.2 for Android 7.0 Nougat for OnePlus 3. OnePlus is rolling out updates based on user feedback and suggestions. In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install Open Beta 11 for OnePlus 3. This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes. And this update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Open Beta 11 for Oneplus 3 update is rolling via OTA (Over The Air). Many users have already got an update notification. As this an incremental update, it will be rolled out in phase manner. You can manually check for updates in Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update. If you don’t want to wait for the update, then you can manually install Download and Install OxygenOs Open Beta 11 for OnePlus 3.
This update is packed with optimized and improved several key areas. The changes include:
- UI optimizations
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls
- Fixed Google Play Store download bug
- Increased System Stability
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
STEPS TO INSTALL Open Beta 11 for OnePlus 3
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your pc
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download Open Beta 11 Firmware for Oneplus 3 and save it in your device.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Open Beta 11 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on Open Beta 11.:)