Here we will be sharing the direct link to Download Official Lenovo A7000 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update (Indian Variant).You can download the Stock OTA Firmware / ROM file from the download section below and then easily Install / flash the Lenovo A7000 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update via recovery.Don’t worry we will be sharing step by step to Manually Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow Android 6.0
Last week Lenovo has started rolling out Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 OTA Update for K3 Note and Lenovo A 7000.We have already posted Download & Install Lenovo K3 Note Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update.The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update for Lenovo A7000 is now available via OTA (over the air).You can also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update.If you own a Lenovo A7000 and you haven’t received update notification or if you can’t wait for the update to come then you can manually Install Lenovo A7000 Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update via recovery.
This Android 6.0 Marshmallow update comes with build number A7000-a_S153_151127_ROW_TO_A7000-a_S223_160405_ROW and is around 1.3GB.There are loads of extra customization and optimization features added to this latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update.You will get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life with this latest update.
- Make sure you have stock recovery on your device
- More than 50% battery
- Make sure you at least 2GB of free space
- Do at your own risk
How To Manually Install / Flash Lenovo A7000 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update
Step By Step Guide
- Download Lenovo A7000 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update File from the download section above
- Connect your A7000 to the PC and Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone’s SD card and rename it to “update.zip“.
- Now boot your Lenovo A7000 into Stock recovery.Then Follow this guide to Install the OTA Update via recovery > How to Install OTA Updates Zip File Via Stock Recovery