Download Latest Magisk v14.2 ( Magisk Manager v5.3.5) With Android 8.0 Oreo Support: Magisk is the latest way of giving root permissions to Android smartphones. It has replaced the famous SuperSU as the most preferred method of rooting Android devices. It is better than SuperSU in many ways like the support for Systemless root, built in collection of useful modules and the ability to hide the root access from certain apps.
The latest version of Magisk 14.2 is now available for download which was developed at shared at the XDA forums by topjohnwu. This version comes with a bug fix which broke a lot of Magisk Modules built into the app. It also comes with official support to a few Android flagship devices like the Google Pixel, Moto Z2 Force and the Xiaomi Mi A1. These devices can sustain the Magisk Module even after they receive official OTA updates.
You can download and install the latest version of Magisk Module and Magisk APK from the download section below. If you have already installed them on your device, then you can just download the APK and update the version from within the app. Make sure that you re toggle the hide permissions once you update the app.
New Update: Download Magisk v14.3 and Magisk Manager v5.4.0
Magisk 14.2 Changelogs
– [MagicMount] Clone attributes to tmpfs mountpoint, should fix massive module breakage
– [MagiskInit] Introduce a new init binary to support skip_initramfs devices (Pixel family)
– [script] Fix typo in update-binary for x86 devices
– [script] Fix stock boot image backup not moved to proper location
– [script] Add functions to support A/B slot and skip_initramfs devices
– [script] Detect Meizu boot blocks
– [MagiskBoot] Add decompress zImage support
– [MagiskBoot] Support extracting dtb appended to zImage block
– [MagiskBoot] Support patching fstab within dtb
– [Daemon/MagiskSU] Proper file based encryption support
– [Daemon] Create core folders if not exist
– [resetprop] Fix a bug which delete props won’t remove persist props not in memory
– [MagicMount] Remove usage of dummy folder, directly mount tmpfs and constuct file structure skeleton in place
- You need to have a bootloader unlocked device to use magisk
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- Before following the guide, take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v14.2 and Magick Manager 5.3.5 for Android
- Download Magisk 14.2 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.3.0 apk – Download
How To Install Magisk v14.2 On Android Phones
It is a very simple process.You just have to download the latest Magisk, then flash that via custom recoveries like TWRP.If you already have Magick installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.