Are you looking to download OnePlus 12 and 12R Firmware Flash File and Stock ROM? If yes, then you will find this guide to be really helpful. In this guide, you will get to know OnePlus 12 and 12R Firmware Flash File/EDL File/Stock ROM.
Android enthusiasts are always looking to tinker and experiment with custom ROMs or modifications for accessing additional features or customization options. However, the modifications can often result in performance issues, lags, or errors.
In that case, the only way to resolve the situation would be to revert back to the stock ROM. Even though a factory reset could fix issues at times, there might be occasions when going back to the stock ROM is the only solution.
Download files for OnePlus 12 and OnePlus 12R
Download OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for OnePlus 12 and 12R –
- CPH2573 (India) – Firmware
- PJD110 (China) – Firmware
- CPH2581 (Europe) – Firmware
- CPH2583 (USA) – Firmware
How to install stock firmware on OnePlus 12 and 12R
Here are the steps to follow to install stock firmware on OnePlus 12 and 12R –
- Download the stock ROM/firmware OTA zip file by going to the link mentioned above and move the file to the internal storage of your OnePlus handset
- Enable Developer options in Settings > About phone
- Go to About phone > Up to date > Tap 3 dots > Local install
- Select the ZIP file to start installation
You can downgrade by using the official rollback packages:
- Follow same sideload steps
- Package will wipe phone data, so backup
We hope this guide helped you download OnePlus 12 and 12R Firmware File/EDL File/Stock ROMs. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to mention them in the comments section.