OnePlus has started pushing the OxygenOS Beta 9 update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro previous month. Now, just after a month, the company has released the OxygenOS Open Beta 10 update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. This new firmware update brings the February 2020 Security Patch with improved system security, and plenty of other bugs as well. If you’re using the OnePlus 7/7 Pro with Open Beta build, you can download the Open Beta 10 update right now.
The firmware update also brings optimized RAM management, improved content now live on the settings page, enhanced single & double tap performance of ambient display and lock screen, improved contact details screen, fixes audio & video issues with preloading videos. The full changelog mentioned below:
OxygenOS Open Beta 10 update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Changelog
- Optimized RAM management
- Improved content now live on the settings page
- Enhanced single and double-tap performance of Ambient display and lock screen
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.02
- Enhanced the contact details screen
- Fixed the audio and video issues with preloading videos
So, if you’re already running the Open Beta 9 on your OnePlus 7/7 Pro, then you can check for the software OTA update on your device for once. To do this, head over to the Settings – System – System update – Check for update. if available, you can download and install the OTA. Otherwise, you can manually do so by following the steps below.
- OOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 7: Recovery | Full OTA
- OOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 7 Pro: Recovery | Full OTA
We hope you’ve found this article useful. Keep visiting the blog for more info.