If you have any Rockchip powered device then you should always keep this tool in order to install stock firmware easily on your device. Here we have shared all the latest Rockchip Factory Tool versions along with flashing guide. Let’s take a look at the tool features.
Rockchip Factory Tool Features:
- Flash Stock Firmware, Recovery of Rockchip powered devices.
- Flash Custom or Stock Recovery.
- Factory Reset or Hard Reset.
- Format Full Memory.
- Install APK, wallpapers, and more.
- The tool requires a Windows PC or Laptop.
- You will also require a USB Cable.
- 7zip or WinRAR should be installed on your computer.
- Firmware image file as per the device.
Download Rockchip Factory Tool (All versions)
Steps to Use Rockchip Factory Tool
- Download the latest Rockchip Factory Tool version from the link given above and extract it in on your PC.
- Next, you will need to add the firmware (Img or Bin) which you want to flash on your device.
- In order to add the firmware file, click on the Firmware button and locate the firmware file from your PC.
- Now, connect your device with the PC via a USB cable.
- Then switch off your phone and boot into download mode (Press Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together).
- You will see your device listed under Loader.
- Now, click on the Run button to start the installation process.
- After successful flashing, a success message will appear.
- You’re done.
- Finally, remove the USB cable and restart your phone.
We hope that this guide is helpful to you.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.